Introduction to Needle Felting. How to Needle Felt Incredibly Cute Lambs!
with Shahar Boyayan
- 10+ Video lessons in HD
- Exclusive bonus content
- 30-day access to instructor
- Over 10 hours of in-depth instructions
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- Available on desktop, mobile and tablet
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
What you will learn:
- About the Instructor
- Introduction to Felting
- Felting for fun, art, and profit!
- What is needle felting
- What is possible: Sculptures, wall art, jewelry, etc.
- Understanding the different types of wool and how they felt.
- Understanding the different Types of needles
- Foam and Basic Format
- The foundation: Basic Egg Shape
- How to Create the Lamb Egg
- How to make a pincushion: Egg with Lamb on Top
- Felting with Fillers
- Felting with curled wool
- Review of Day 1
- How to Make the Ewe
- How to Felt the Legs so they stand
- How to make a felted Necklace
- How to use glue when felting
- How to add a chain to your felted necklace
- How to make a Shelf Lamb
- How to add weight to your felted piece so it sits on its own
- Felting with batting
- What we learned so far - pieces demonstration
- How to felt the lamb heads
- How to felt the lamb body
- How to felt the flower and final touches on the lamb shelf
- How to create the armature for lamb necklace
- Making your own pieces and selling them
- How to make kits out of your creations
- How to make video online courses and sell
- Bonus class: How to felt a Lamb Portrait!!
- Bonus class: How to Felt Bugs with beads!
- Written detailed instructions for Shelf Lamb
- Written detailed instructions for Ewe Lamb
About the course
Discover the joy of needle felting while creating your own lamb herd. In this content packed needle felting course you will learn:
- The basics of needle felting
- Different types of fiber
- What felts and what doesn't
- Different types of needles and how to use them
We will create together:
- Over 11 pieces for you to create in this needle felting online course
Get your fiber and needles ready because we will make a lot of amazing pieces for you to decorate your home, give as gifts and/or sell!
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Arts & Crafts | Curious Mondo: How to Felt Incredibly Cute Lambs!
Basic / Intermediate / Advanced. There is a bit for everyone. You will love it even if you never touched a piece of wool
People looking for a new hobby, Artists, Creative folks and Fiber Artists
Learn how to make 3D needle felted scultpures.
Course Sneak Peek!
About the instructor
Shahar is a textile artist. She believes that anything with fiber can become an art piece. Most of her work are sculptures of animals, with a keen preference for birds and fish. 90% of her time is spent with wool but she also likes to play with wood, beads and silver.
Shahar is the host of Felting TV where she features other felt artists and hopes to get the word out about felting to a mass audience.