In this content-packed needle felting course you will learn:
- The basics of needle felting
- Different types of fiber
- What felts and what doesn’t
- Different types of needles and how to use them
We will create together:
- Over 11 pieces for you to create in this needle felting online course
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Arts & Crafts | Curious Mondo: How to Felt Incredibly Cute Lambs!
Basic / Intermediate / Advanced. There is a bit for everyone. You will love it even if you never touched a piece of wool
People looking for a new hobby, Artists, Creative folks and Fiber Artists
Learn how to make 3D needle felted scultpures.
- About the Instructor
- Introduction to Felting
- Felting for fun, art, and profit!
- What is needle felting
- What is possible: Sculptures, wall art, jewelry, etc.
- Understanding the different types of wool and how they felt.
- Understanding the different Types of needles
- Foam and Basic Format
- The foundation: Basic Egg Shape
- How to Create the Lamb Egg
- How to make a pincushion: Egg with Lamb on Top
- Felting with Fillers
- Felting with curled wool
- Creating needle felted sheep
- Review of Day 1
- How to Make the Ewe
- How to Felt the Legs so they stand
- How to make a felted Necklace
- How to use glue when felting
- How to add a chain to your felted necklace
- How to make a Shelf Lamb
- How to add weight to your felted piece so it sits on its own
- Felting with batting
- Mastering Needle Felting
What we learned so far – pieces demonstration
How to felt the lamb heads
How to felt the lamb body
How to felt the flower and final touches on the lamb shelf
How to create the armature for lamb necklace
Making your own pieces and selling them
How to make kits out of your creations
How to make video online courses and sell
BONUS CLASSES & ITEMS!
Bonus class: How to felt a Lamb Portrait!!
Bonus class: How to Felt Bugs with beads!
Written detailed instructions for Shelf Lamb
Written detailed instructions for Ewe Lamb