In this course, you will learn how to create realistic skin textures for your polymer clay sculptures. You will learn various techniques such as sculpting, shaping, and texturing to create lifelike skin that will enhance the realism of your sculpture.
- Introduction to skin textures in polymer clay sculptures
- Materials needed for the course
- Sculpting the basic form of the sculpture
- Adding texture to the sculpture
- Sculpting facial features and details
- Adding finishing touches to the sculpture
- Baking and painting the sculpture
- Tips and tricks for creating realistic skin textures
The course is designed to be completed in approximately 3 hours, but students can work at their own pace and take as much time as they need.