- Understanding caricature and capturing a likeness.
- Recognizing the shapes in an individual’s face
- Building a foam rubber head.
- Adding facial features
- Covering with fabric
- Adding additional facial features
- Creating a realistic nose
- Adding hair
- Finishing Touches
- BONUS CLASS: How to use fake fur as hair
- BONUS CLASS: How to create different head shapes from one pattern
- Bonus item: Materials list
- Bonus item: Patterns
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Curious Mondo: How to Create Look-Alike Puppets
Basic / Intermediate / Advanced
Puppet makers, puppeteers, ventriloquists, doll artists
Learn to build a professional, camera-ready lool-alike puppet for TV, film, and theater.