- Simplified Anatomy: in this class I will show you the easiest way to understand the general shapes of the body, body types and differences, we will work the canon or measure to apply to our sculpture.
- Materials and Face Modeling: I present to you the materials that we will be using, when decorating the base of Anne’s sculpture, feel free. We begin to model the smiling face.
- Structure and Modeling of Legs: we use the template to make the structure, we start with the loading of material and we give it a dynamic pose. We model the legs taking into account the ension of the position.
- Foot Modeling: we will see in detail how to model a foot, respecting each volume and depression that is formed according to the position.
- Torso modeling: in this class we will see how to add adequate volumes according to the shape of Anne’s body, we make skin and bust folds.
- Swing, Swimsuit and Neck: we prepare the rubber where Anne swings, we model her clothes generating certain wrinkles and join her head to her body.
- Modeling of Arms and Hands: we finish the modeling of the swing and correctly join both structures. We model arms and hands.
- Hairstyle: in this class we give movement to the hair according to the position of the body, we add a sorpote structure and we decorate her hairstyle.
- We finish the sculpture: we model succulents to decorate the wooden base, we see how to bake and protect the figure and we will color it using acrylics and a brush to give a realistic finish.
- Templates, Material list
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Curious Mondo: Anne on the Beach Sculpture
Basic / Intermediate / Advanced
Sculptors, art dolls artists, anyone who loves sculpting or want to start a new hobby or career.
Learn how to sculpt Anne on the Beach in polymer clay