Sculpting and Costuming a Polymer Clay Witch
with Karen Baker
- 12+ Video lessons in HD
- Exclusive bonus content
- 30-day access to instructor
- Over 10 hours of in-depth instructions
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- Available on desktop, mobile and tablet
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Captions available in English, Portuguese, Dutch, German, Spanish, French and Swedish
What you will learn in this sculpting course:
Materials needed and tools
- Chest Plate
- Putting it all together
- Bonus class: Witch Hat
- Bonus item: material's list
About this sculpting course online:
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Curious Mondo: Sculpting and Costuming a Polymer Clay Witch
Basic / Intermediate / Advanced
Sculptors, art dolls artists, anyone who loves sculpting or want to start a new hobby or career.
Learn how to sculpt a with from polymer clay.
About the instructor
Karen Baker was born in So. Cal, she has always been an artist but discovered polymer clay about 10 years ago, hooked on how detailed you can get with the medium she started making human figures. Her dolls are in collections all over the world and she enjoys teaching classes as well. She currently lives in Utah with her husband and 16-year-old son, two cats and one horse.