We will cover the armature and the painting of the hand. Feet: slightly easier than the hand I will say but getting a realistic foot can still be a challenge… all will be revealed! Teeth: as I worked extensively in restorative dental for 25 years I do know a bit about teeth!! We will talk about how to shape and make very realistic teeth for your sculpts… as a bonus sculpting class, I will teach you how to mold and cast your own reference models.
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Curious Mondo: Sculpting Hands, Feet, and Teeth
Basic / Intermediate / Advanced
Sculptors, art dolls artists, anyone who loves sculpting or want to start a new hobby or career.
Learn how to sculpt hands, teeth, and feet.
- About Karen
- Materials needed and tools
- Passive Hand
- Active Hand
- Skin Blemishes
- Sculpting Feet
- Toe nails
- Open mouth sculpt
- Sculpting teeth directly on the head
- Sculpting teeth separately and adding to head
- How to mold and pour your own reference hand
- How to create the “nail tool”
- How to sculpt fairy (tiny) hands