- Basic BJD Instruction and Using a Pattern to Guide You
- Sculpting the Head Armature and the Head
- Begin the Chest and Torso Piece
- Finishing up the Torso
- Sculpting Legs and Hooves
- Possible Arms and Hands
- Finish Sculpting Any Remaining Parts, Including Horn
- Work on Perfecting Joint Connections + Painting the doll
- Stringing and Assembly
- BONUS CLASS: Creating a Wig Cap and Wig for your BJD!
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Curious Mondo: How to Sculpt a Unicorn Girl BJD
Basic / Intermediate / Advanced
Sculptors, art dolls artists, anyone who loves sculpting or want to start a new hobby or career.
Learn how to sculpt a unicorn girl ball-jointed doll out of polymer clay.