- Budget – How to help you get the best deals, save money make memorable choices
- Date – How to choose the right date for your event, plan around events & holidays to ensure your guests will show up
- How to Pick Your Colors
- Venue – How to chose a venue that will fit your budget, accommodate your guests, fit your theme style
- Ceremony – Where to have your ceremony, who will marry you, will it cost to have my ceremony at a different venue.
- Wedding Planner – Do I need to hire a wedding planner, costs, will hiring a planner relieve my stress that day?
- Florist – How to save money when hiring a florist, flower choices, delivery, costs
- Photographer / Videographer – How to avoid extra costs when hiring a photographer, poses, cutting costs.
- Catering – How to chose the right food for your event, save money, match foods to your theme
- Wedding Gowns – How to chose the right dress, how to save costs on gown, how to chose accessories for your dress
- Brides Maid Gowns – How to chose the right gowns for your brides maids, how to save money, chasing the right colors.
- Flower Girl Dresses – Where to buy dresses for your flower girls, who purchases them, what will work for your event.
- Invitations – How to save money on invitations, what style to look for, when to send them out to your guests.
- Tuxedos vs Suits – How to chose either a tuxedo or a suit, saving money, what colors work for your event
- Thank You Gifts – Who receives TY gifts, what you should give, how much should you spend
- Rings – How to chose the right ring for your husband or wife, how to save money, what style matches your tastes.
- Salon – How to chose the right salon for your bridal hair, nail and makeup needs
- The Wedding Cake – flavors, styles, sizes, pricing, fake cakes
- Miscellaneous – Sendoff, limo, etc.
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Business | Curious Mondo: How to Plan a Wedding
Basic / Intermediate / Advanced
Someone who needs to plan a wedding.
Learn how to plan a wedding.