This course is in Spanish with captions
Cold porcelain is a type of clay that offers multiple possibilities for sculpting. Easy to make at home, easy to color and easy to create bigger pieces!
You can use cold porcelain to create Art dolls, kitchen magnets, cake toppers, ornaments, whimsical figurines and much more. One of the hottest trends in South America is now available to you.
In this online course students will learn:
- How to make cold porcelain from scratch
- How to dye cold porcelain in any color
- How to store cold porcelain before use
- What tools are used for this type of work
- Basic techniques such as lining the styrofoam spheres, lining the base, giving texture to the porcelain.
- All this while you create the most adorable Art Doll with its cherished bear.
Also in this course:
- How to make the human figure
- Modeling of the head
- Makeup of the piece
- Hairstyle and dress of the piece
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Curious Mondo: Art Doll in Cold Porcelain
Sculptors, art dolls artists, anyone who loves sculpting or want to start a new hobby or career.
Learn how to sculpt an art doll in cold porcelain.