- Learn what materials you will need.
- Learn how to measure your cords (and how many) based on the size of bag you want.
- Learn how to measure and tie up your cords to prepare for knot tying.
- Begin the bag making process by repeating knots.
- Learn when it’s time to start tying the finishing knots.
- Learn some basic knots you can use to create different patterns and styles on the front fold-over portion of your bag.
- Finish the bag pattern, untie it, connect it all together, and trim the ends.
- Learn how to measure out the straps/handles for your bag.
- Start knotting the straps.
- Finish knotting the straps,
- tie up the loose ends of your straps,
- attach the straps to your bag,
- and admire your work!
- BONUS CLASS: Learn how to make a wristlet keychain with a swivel clasp. Perfect for attaching your keys, phone, and other charms you love for easy carrying. (Pictures are attached below)
- BONUS CLASS: Learn how to make these gorgeous boho style, 2-tone macrame feathers. You can attach them to keychains, bags, wall hangings, plant hangers, rearview mirrors, etc. (Pictures are attached below)
- Material’s list
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Curious Mondo: Hippie-Boho Macramé
Basic / Intermediate / Advanced
Textile and fiber artists
Make a stunning bag of any size and style in macrame