- An introduction to the tools and materials for this 3 day workshop. Cutting and cleaning the red circle for a kinetic arch piece.
- How to freehand cut circles in glass and how to make a fast pendant. Getting ready to fire your pieces and assembling your arch wrapping rod.
- Cutting more circles and working with luminescent glass. Preparing your design elements, such as a frit lace disk and lacy spiral.
- Introduction to KLB (Kaiser Lee Boards) with Petra. Get to know the molds and pattern pieces of this verstile system. Mold making. Learn how to make your own KLB mold.
- A showcase of projects made with the KLB molds and a variety of table setting pieces. Get an introduction to single layer design and what pieces can go in the microwave and dishwasher. Learn about choosing colors and how color can influence food perception. Alternating KLB, making a truly unique mold for your work. How to make appetizer dishes, setting up the mold. Designing the glass for your appetizer dish.
- Powder paint for your appetizer dish. Making cast feet and strip basket.
- Learn how to make dishes and bowls. We begin with designing a dinner plate and then serving trays
- Q+A, then learn how to make bowls as well as making cast feet and strip baskets.
- Fused glass clock from scratch, Kinetic arch final assembly.
- Bonus Class: Preparing Glass Strips
- Bonus Class: Programming a 3 Button Controller
- Companion e-Book