- Tools & Supplies
- General introduction to Kilnformed glass jewelry
- The basics
- Intro to part sheets
- Part sheet recipes and designs
- Part sheets in-depth
- MORE part sheets and recipes.
- Tools and how to use.
- Cutting part sheets with a tile saw and beveling.
- To polish fire or to not polish fire, how to create a matte thirsty look.
- Assembling your creations.
- Mounting to jewelry findings.
- Photographing your works.
- Packaging and how to present your work.
- Materials List
- Firing Schedules
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Curious Mondo: Advanced Art Glass Jewelry
Intermediate / Advanced
Learn how to use glass to create jaw-dropping jewelry pieces.
Requires a kiln.