Cement Your Creativity with Concrete Jewelry
with Nashlah Boyayan
- 6+ Video lessons in HD
- Exclusive bonus content
- 30-day access to instructor
- Over 10 hours of in-depth instructions
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- Available on desktop, mobile and tablet
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
What you will learn:
- About the instructor
- Showcase of possibilities
- About concrete as an art medium
- Different kinds of molds
- Unconventional bases
- Using recycled bottle bottoms and bottle caps
- Colored concrete
- Ideas for inclusions
- Using packaging as molds
- Textures and Carving
- Embedding concrete within concrete
- Variations and ideas
- Finishing and assembling a necklace
- Working with open frames
- Painting without mixing
- Concrete and Resin: organics and inclusions you never thought of
- Resin inside concrete
- Creating holes
- Concrete Embroidery - Basic embroidery
- Concrete Embroidery Stumpwork Rose
- Class 7: Creating your own molds so you can cast anything you want into cement
- Class 8: How to use flat-ish items as your base for the concrete
What other students say about this course
This is the class that started it all for me, and changed my life forever. I was a workaholic with no hobbies. Now I am so happy with three wonderful hobbies!!! Thank you for starting it all for me, Nash!!
Thank you for this class. It was a very interesting and inspiring discovery. And it was fun to watch and I'm sure it will be fun to create pieces with these techniques
Thank you so much Nash for this course. My Xmas present from hubby is sorted...will order course asap. Have to leave all you lovely folks and good luck with experiments.
I'm loving this class. You two work so well together. It's giving me lots of 'other' ideas.
About the course
In this course, we're going to cover ways to make jewelry with concrete! We'll cover how to incorporate recycled materials such as glass, how to re-purpose your cooking molds to create jewelry, how to color your concrete, inclusions, concrete embroidery, and more! Concrete is a wonderful, hard, neutral, unprecious material with a real presence. Your new creations are bound to make a statement!
6 hours +
Basic / Intermediate / Advanced - Easy to understand no matter your level. We guarantee!
Artists interested in making jewelry with cement/concrete
Learn how to make concrete jewelry.
Cement Your Creativity with Concrete Jewelry! Sneak Peek
About the instructor
Nashlah Boyayan is the co-founder of Curious Mondo, a mother-daughter operated online training company for artists. Her mission is to help artists step into their power, and create!
For fun, Nashlah enjoys wildlife photography (Yellowstone is one of her favorite places) and making wearable art from concrete.