- 3+ Video lessons in HD
- Exclusive bonus content
- 30-day access to instructor
- Available on desktop, mobile and tablet
- Over 3 hours of in-depth instructions
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- Captions available in English, Portuguese, Dutch, German, Spanish, French and Swedish
About the course
mmortalize your Art with the passage of time. The ‘Faux fini’ Rust effect is always magnificent on art works. Make a beautiful and unique 3D Art Canvas with the Rust Faux Fini.
- Learn all the special techniques to make this Rust Effect, with tips and tricks that you can explore on your own.
- Special tricks to make Paverpol adhere on metal, stainless steel etc..
- How get out of the box and play with different objects on canvas
- How to prepare many liquid mix with Paverpol for different textures
About the instructor
Born in Montreal, Lise St-Cyr studied at Sherbrooke University. She started her watercolor debuts as a portraitist and executed more than 60 portraits since 1991. She discovers watercolor on canvas - different from paper, this medium brings her spontaneity and freedom. She is inspired by her world trips, the different themes that live in her bring her to discover new horizons.
Lise St-Cyr has done many solo and group exhibitions and is represented in several galleries in Quebec and Miami and Portugal. She is a member of the Canadian Watercolor Association, Figurative Art Institute and the Lakeshore Association of artists.
About the course
Basic / Intermediate / Advanced
Artists, anyone who loves fiber and sculpting or want to start a new hobby or career
Learn how to create a rust effect with textiles.