Double weave is a simple process but seems difficult because there are so many possibilities. Join Deanna to explore these weaving possibilities and have fun at the same time. A great course for weavers.
- About Deanna
Material needed and tools, books I like
- Ways to make the warping faster and easier
- Different threadings and why Deanna changed her way of doing it
- Basic lifting to get two layers
- Shuttle manipulation to put in folds, tubes and openings
- Weaving a double (triple) width piece and how to keep the fold smooth
- What additional things can I do with more shafts?