- Making boxes to shape and build the molds
- Finishing up with our first box and starting the torso mold
- Finishing the torso mold
- Unboxing the molds and starting to make the other halves of our molds
- Making the molds for the limbs
- Finishing the limb molds
- Unboxing the molds and cleaning the edges of the molds
- Finishing the molds we were working on and mixed and poured the resin
- Demolding the resin casting of the dolls, finishing up
- BONUS CLASS: Adjust a sculpted head so it can hold a magnetic cap and removable eyes
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Curious Mondo: Molding and Casting a BJD Unicorn
Basic / Intermediate / Advanced
Sculptors, art dolls artists, anyone who loves sculpting or want to start a new hobby or career.
Learn how to create silicone molds of a ball jointed doll and how to mix, dye, and pour the resin for casting.
A sculpted Ball-jointed doll, for example the doll created in the How to Sculpt a Unicorn Girl Ball-Jointed Doll course.