Kiln Forming a Wall Pocket Vessel
What you will learn:
- How to design, cut, and carve a Kaiser Lee Board (KLB) Mold.
- How to create your own pattern with your flexible KLB system.
- How to solve a problem.
- How to work with Wissmach Luminescent Glass
- How to make a pocket into your vessel that is easy to remove.
- A short introduction to KLENDOX (a technique that uses the KLB Sand which is actually leftover from carving the Kaiser Lee Board).
- Designing with glass powder and frit
- How to hang your glass vessel without any addition of wire.
- How to fire your glass vessel.
Lifetime Access, Anywhere, Anytime
Available on Desktop, Mobile and Tablet
What You Will Learn