- About the instructor
- Supplies needed
- Creating the wire wrapped parts and shaping.
How to solder
- Using wire reticulation method
- Begin piece with added bezel (go over the different processes of building a piece with bezel)
- Finish the added bezel piece. Start components to be used on Beetle piece.
- Begin assembly of Beetle.
- Finish the Beetle project.
- Detailing the finished product, such as cleaning edges.
- Applying patina and other deep cleaning techniques to enhance your pattern.
- 2-Wire Weave
- 3-Wire Diamond Weave
- 3-Wire Alternating Weave
- Coreset Weave
- Ladder Weave
- Pyramid Stack
- Snake Weave
- Fern Weave
- Tapestry Weave
- How to splice weaving wires
- How to shape the weave nicely
- Scrolling the ends
- Materials List
- How to create reticulated leaves
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Curious Mondo: Wire Wrapping into Metalsmithing
Intermediate / Advanced
Jewelry Artists, wire-wrappers, metalsmiths
Learn how to integrate wire wrapping into metalsmithing.