If you love polymer clay and tropical scenes, you won’t want to miss our How to Create a Multi-Media Polymer Clay Tropical Scene course. In this course, you’ll learn how to create a stunning and realistic tropical scene using a variety of mixed media techniques, including polymer clay, wire wrapping, and more.
The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to creating a multi-media polymer clay tropical scene
- Materials and tools needed for creating the tropical scene
- Step-by-step instructions on creating different elements of the scene
- Tips and tricks for successful scene creation, including color blending and shading techniques
- Decorating and finishing options for the scene, including painting and varnishing
This is a sculpted project using polymer clay along with inclusions, acorn caps and even bird feathers from Harley. She will walk through each step start to finish including painting, using poly bonder and a variety of other fun and useful tips!