- Tools & Supplies
- Introduction and presentation of projects and molds.
- Project 1: Hearts
- Project 2: Leaf and Feather
- Project 3: Organic Circles
- Prepping molds for use and mold care.
- Custom Heart Molds /ﬁll
- Leaf and Feather Molds /ﬁll
- Organic Circles Molds /ﬁll
- How to use these beauties in your body of work… So many ideas.
- Project 4: Pine Needles
- How to fill the molds
- Being creative with how you fill the molds
- Project 5: Flower Plate
- Different firing schedules creating different results
- Project 6: Sea Life
- Slumping process and using fiber blanket for better results
- Project 7: Snowﬂakes
- Project 8: Leaves in promo
- Discuss the previous firings
- Project 9: Plant stakes/ Drink stirs
- Mountings step by step and how you can embellish your other works
- Project 10: Jewelry
- Using other manufactured molds and be creative with layering them up
- Project 11: Texture Tile Jewelry
- Free Floating in frame
- Mounting on fused glass
- Mounted on wood circle
- Layered composition
- Plant stakes/ drink stirs
- Stand offs
- French cleats
- On metal sheet
- Materials List
- Firing Schedules
- Testing The Powders and Firing Temperatures/times
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Curious Mondo: Sugar Casting
Beginning / Intermediate / Advanced
Learn the fused glass sugar casting technique.
Requires a kiln.