- Altering the basic head pattern.
- Begin the head
- Scissor sculpting
- Needle sculpting
- Nose and mouth
- Inserting the eyes
- Creating red panda’s unique markings
- Sewing scissor sculpting
- Creating the wire armature
- Filling out the body
- Pattern draping
- Creating the body pattern, layout and cutting
- Fitting the body pattern
- Altering basic bear pattern arms and legs
- Scissor sculpting paws
- Attaching limbs, tail, needle sculpting and shading the paws.
- Air brushing Class
- Choosing your airbrush and paints
- Controlling the flow
- Shading (soft edged coloring)
- Spots and stripes (hard edged coloring)
- Cleaning your airbrush
- Apoxie Sculpted Nose class
- Supplies list
- Live chat transcript
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Curious Mondo: Advanced Teddy Bear Design
Basic / Intermediate / Advanced
Teddy Bear artists, Teddy bear lovers, soft-sculptors, art dolls artists, anyone who loves sculpting or want to start a new hobby or career.
Learn to construct a one of a kind Teddy Bear from start to finish!