- 6+ Video lessons in HD
- Exclusive bonus content
- 30-day access to instructor
- Available on desktop, mobile and tablet
- Over 6 hours of in-depth instructions
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- Captions available in English, Portuguese, Dutch, German, Spanish, French and Swedish
What you will learn:
- Intro and bio
- Making of armature
- Momification with Hockey tape
- Begin chaild's armature
- Finishing child armatuer and momification
- Mixing colors to make Paverpol Antique bronz
- How to make Artstone Clay
- Dry-brushing techniques
- Making the bird
- Making and applying crackle paste
- Finishing the mom and her clothes
- Finishing mom and child's clothes and hair
- Bonus Class: Rose Clay Face
About the course
In this course I'm going to show you how to create an Artstone Clay Statuette with Bird.
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Curious Mondo: Artstone Clay Statuette
Basic / Intermediate / Advanced
Artists, anyone who loves fiber and sculpting or want to start a new hobby or career
Learn how to create a fabric statuette that mimics stone.
About the instructor
Born in Montreal, Lise St-Cyr studied at Sherbrooke University. She started her watercolor debuts as a portraitist and executed more than 60 portraits since 1991. She discovers watercolor on canvas - different from paper, this medium brings her spontaneity and freedom. She is inspired by her world trips, the different themes that live in her bring her to discover new horizons.
Lise St-Cyr has done many solo and group exhibitions and is represented in several galleries in Quebec and Miami and Portugal. She is a member of the Canadian Watercolor Association, Figurative Art Institute and the Lakeshore Association of artists.