- 6+ Video lessons in HD
- Exclusive bonus content
- 30-day access to instructor
- Over 6 hours of in-depth instructions
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- Available on desktop, mobile and tablet
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Captions available in English, Portuguese, Dutch, German, Spanish, French and Swedish
What you will learn:
- Tools & Supplies
- General introduction to Kilnformed glass jewelry
- The basics
- Intro to part sheets
- Part sheet recipes and designs
- Part sheets in-depth
- MORE part sheets and recipes.
- Tools and how to use.
- Cutting part sheets with a tile saw and beveling.
- To polish fire or to not polish fire, how to create a matte thirsty look.
- Assembling your creations.
- Mounting to jewelry findings.
- Photographing your works.
- Packaging and how to present your work.
- Materials List
- Firing Schedules
About the course
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Curious Mondo: Advanced Art Glass Jewelry
Intermediate / Advanced
Learn how to use glass to create jaw-dropping jewelery pieces.
Requires a kiln.
About the instructor
Sarinda Jones, a kiln-formed glass artist, with a background in fine art and art history. She studied at the internationally renowned Pilchuck Glass School, as well as North Lands Creative Glass in Scotland. An award-winning artist, she was a Niche Finalist in 2010. Sarinda shows her work internationally and has been commissioned to create a variety of glass sculpture pieces for private and commercial patrons. She had been a board member of the Salt Lake Arts Council for Public Art from 2009-20016. Sarinda taught at Corning Museum of Glass in Corning, NY in Feb. 2014 and as recently June 2017.
Sarinda continues to work in Salt Lake City, Utah with a number of private and public collections throughout the world and encourages studio visits by appointment.