- 10+ Video lessons in HD
- Exclusive bonus content
- 30-day access to instructor
- Available on desktop, mobile and tablet
- Over 6 hours of in-depth instructions
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Captions available in English, Portuguese, Dutch, German, Spanish, French and Swedish
What you will learn:
- Choosing glass
- Layout pattern pieces
- Cutting glass
- Tips and tricks for foiling nuggets
- Tips and tricks for assembling poinsettias – small, medium and large
- Continued assembly
- Creating stamens for poinsettias
- Assembling the wreath and adding fairy lights
- Choosing a floral ring for your wreath
- Attaching flowers, leaves and berries to the ring
- Making a hanging loop and a battery bracket for fairy lights
- Patterns for the leaves and flowers
About this stained glass course
Make a stunning poinsettia wreath using the foil method (also known as Tiffany style) of stained glass. We’ll build several sizes of poinsettia flowers, as well as holly leaves and berries that you can combine to create custom wreaths, candle rings or display them on their own as a floral arrangement.
- Use a variety of colors and textures of glass to enhance visual interest
- Tips and tricks for assembling poinsettias for a wreath or candle ring
- How to make those pesky stamen
- Attach flowers, leaves and berries to a large or small ring.
- Make it a lighted wreath!
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Curious Mondo: Stained Glass Poinsettia
Intermediate / Advanced
How to create a poinsettia stained glass.
About the instructor
Red Dragon Glass Art
Cheryl started working with stained glass in 2005. She uses her background in graphic design and combines kiln formed glass to create original, fun and unique designs. Cheryl works in both foil and lead methods of stained glass, creating original designs, three dimensional creations and lead restorations. She is an affiliate member of the Stained Glass Association of America and former president of the Glass Art Guild of Utah. Her commission work and restorations can be found is private residences and businesses across the United States.