Sculpting a Baby Angel Fairy
with Apryl Jensen
- 10+ Video lessons in HD
- Exclusive bonus content
- 30-day access to instructor
- Over 10 hours of in-depth instructions
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- Available on desktop, mobile and tablet
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
What you will learn:
How to Work with Polymer Clay
How to Sculpt a 5-6 " Baby Fairy in ProSculpt Polymer Clay.
- Landmarks and show you how to keep your baby looking like a baby
- How to Gauge Scale for a Baby Fairy
- How to Create an Adorable Expression and Face
- How to Sculpt the Entire Body (Fully-Sculpted Body), including chubby arms and legs, an adorable bottom, and round little tummy.
How to Sculpt Tiny Hands and Feet
How to Sculpt Tiny Toe and Finger Nails
- How to Bake and Cure the Doll Properly
How to Make Feathery Angel Wings
How to Apply Mohair for Toddler Aged Dolls
How to make fairy wings with liquid polymer clay
How to make fairy eyes
About the course
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Curious Mondo: Sculpting a Baby Angel Fairy
Basic / Intermediate / Advanced
Sculptors, art dolls artists, anyone who loves sculpting or want to start a new hobby or career.
Learn how to sculpt a baby angel fairy out of polymer clay.
About the instructor
Apryl discovered the art of polymer clay over ten years ago, and has been in love with sculpting figurative dolls ever since. She is the owner of Johnston Original ArtDolls and the ProSculpt Clay Company. She is well known for her fairy and fantasy art videos at MakingFairies.com. She runs an informative sculpting newsletter with over 10,000 subscribers, and a YouTube Channel (aprylian) with 130 sculpting tips videos and over 29,000 subscribers. Apryl lives in the rocky mountains of Utah and is the mother of six amazing children.