- 6+ Video lessons in HD
- Exclusive bonus content
- 30-day access to instructor
- Available on desktop, mobile and tablet
- Over 6 hours of in-depth instructions
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Captions available in English, Portuguese, Dutch, German, Spanish, French and Swedish
What you will learn:
- Drawing and creating first shapes
- Attaching shapes to form the body
- Paper Mache
- Back spikes and details for the box
- Covering with glue
- Forming the salamander's body
- Making of the box, lid, and paper mache
- Applying eyes, clay, and paper mache
- Final touches
- Cool painting technique
About the course
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Curious Mondo: How to Make a Paper Maché Stegosaurus Box
Learn how to use paper and glue to create a whimsical creature.
Requires a kiln.
About the instructor
Tom is a Bay Area native trained in the biologicial sciences, graphic arts and computer animation. His inspirations include comic book art and science fiction. He creates whimsical sculptures using a papier-mâché and cloth technique that he has refined over the last few years.
The creatures are made with newspaper, bed sheets, paper towels, coat hangers and other ordinary household items. "My passion", he says "is to transform this stuff into a critter with a personality."