- 6+ Video lessons in HD
- Exclusive bonus content
- 30-day access to instructor
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Over 6 hours of in-depth instructions
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- Available on desktop, mobile and tablet
- Captions available in English, Portuguese, Dutch, German, Spanish, French and Swedish
What you will learn:
- Intro and bio
- Materials needed
- Learn basic macrame knots
- How to incorporate all the different knots together into one wall-hanging.
- How to create a balanced piece, with alternating white spaces and knots.
- Learn how to weave colored yarn into your piece.
- Learn how to tie off the yarn and the macrame cords.
- Learn how to finish off the piece
- How to trim your cords and yarn
- How to prepare it for hanging
- Finishing touches
- Materials list
About the course
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Curious Mondo: The Basics of Macrame
Basic / Intermediate / Advanced
Textile and fiber artists
Learn the basics of macrame - a few different types of knots and how to combine them into one beautiful wall-hanging piece
About the instructor
I’m Becca Dye, I’m from Heber Utah and now live in Roosevelt, Utah (a very small town) on my husband’s cattle ranch. I have always loved all things creative. In college, I studied the fine arts andcreated a few charcoal drawings that were in an art show. Then I went on to study graphic design and graduated with a degree at USU. I have been a freelance graphic designer ever since, and love to try new crafts whenever possible!