- 6+ Video lessons in HD
- Exclusive bonus content
- 30-day access to instructor
- Over 6 hours of in-depth instructions
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- Available on desktop, mobile and tablet
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Captions available in English, Portuguese, Dutch, German, Spanish, French and Swedish
What you will learn:
Project 1 & 2:
- About the instructor
- Supplies needed
- Project 1: Large Cone Cellular Bowl
- Project 2: Small Cone Cellular Cone Bowl
Project 3 & 4:
- Project 3: Small Slumper Cellular Plate
- Project 4: Three Nesting Square Cellular Wall Mount installation
- Oval Leaf Cellular Bowl
- BONUS CLASS: Cellular Jewelry
- BONUS CLASS: Frit Cellular Structures
- BONUS CLASS: Ornament Cellular Flakes
- BONUS CLASS: Glass Votives
- Materials List
- Firing Schedules
About the course
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Curious Mondo: Cellular Art Glass Structures
Intermediate / Advanced
Learn how to use glass to create free-form organic shapes.
Requires a kiln.
About the instructor
Sarinda Jones, a kiln-formed glass artist, with a background in fine art and art history. She studied at the internationally renowned Pilchuck Glass School, as well as North Lands Creative Glass in Scotland. An award-winning artist, she was a Niche Finalist in 2010. Sarinda shows her work internationally and has been commissioned to create a variety of glass sculpture pieces for private and commercial patrons. She had been a board member of the Salt Lake Arts Council for Public Art from 2009-20016. Sarinda taught at Corning Museum of Glass in Corning, NY in Feb. 2014 and as recently June 2017.
Sarinda continues to work in Salt Lake City, Utah with a number of private and public collections throughout the world and encourages studio visits by appointment.