How to Build a Successful Wellness Business
- 10+ Video lessons in HD
- Exclusive bonus content
- Proven effective learning method
- Over 10 hours of in-depth instructions
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- Available on desktop, mobile and tablet
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
What you will learn:
- You got certified now what?!
- Life after certification
- What is a wellness business
- Confidence: 85% never set up a business.
- Case studies, mentors & coaches, EO booster - your passion
- What you want to be when you grow up,
- Creating your vision of yourself
- Knowing your mission
- Identifying What you want to do
- Figuring out your demographics, ideal clients
- Booth rent, commission, your own business or not
- Types of business
- What type of name - define what you are doing
- Set up prices and packages
- How to charge
- How to show up and shine
- What stands you apart
- Creating your unique selling proposition
- Swot analysis
- Who do you want to work with - demographics, ideal clients
- How to connect with the clients
- Are we a good fit - free consultation
- What to do with clients once they come to the door
- Repeat clients
- Dealing with difficult clients
- Testimonials - where to use them
- Why Branding - what it is
- You are your brand: presenting yourself, clean studio
- What you need for branding yourself: brochures, business cards, multimedia, etc.
- Coupons? Discounts? What type of offers, sense of urgency
- Build trust and connections
- Marketing on social media - do's & don'ts
- Networking - where, meetup
- How to create credibility - parties, classes, webinars
- Time management: appointment reminder
- Set work schedule: they never show up
- Creating systems
- To text or not to text
- Accounting - pay yourself
- The launch!
Course Sneak Peek!
About the course
Take your Wellness Business from Start-up to SuccessBe the top 10% of your industry and build a successful business. Learn to create a clear, direction for your business. Make the best use of your time from learning from a person that has been where you are and can guide you to grow your business and profits to their full potential.
I know first-hand after teaching hundreds of nail technicians. Those that implemented the business skills I taught went on to build full clientele in less than 6 months.
The challenge is only a very small percentage of schools actually know what they're doing when it comes to opening a business, building a client base and staying in business for a long period of time. Even worse, there's practically no comprehensive training on it. In fact, mentorship and training is only available through years of working alongside the best or high-end consultants that costs hundreds of dollars an hour. This disconnect is why so many technicians are missing out on unlocking incredible income potential.
This course was created to change that and is only available through Curious Mondo!
This isn't one of those training programs that gives you some basic theory and sends you out into the trenches only slightly better off than when you started...
- By the end of this training you will be armed with breakout business development cunning and an arsenal of proven tactics.
- Need a wellness business strategy and don't know where to start? - you're covered
- Need to build your service packages and pricing - you're covered
- Prospects not receptive or getting back to you? - you're covered
- Can’t get found in the market place? - boom, you'll learn how to disarm that too
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Business | Curious Mondo: How to Build a Successful Wellness Business
Basic / Intermediate / Advanced
To understand the whole business development stack from providing frameworks to establish your strategy to rogue marketing & branding strategies you can use to get noticed and people in the door.
About the instructor
Leesa moved from successfully owning full service beauty salons and a nail school, to the health and wellness industry as a certified master hypnotist, health and emotional wellness coach. Owner of Holistic Health and Hypnosis Center, specializing in facilitating clients from chronic pain and debilitating fears, to a life they want.
As a business owner, teacher and former school owner, Leesa sees how critical it is for technicians to have a solid foundation for building a successful business. Trade schools focus on teaching students the tools of the trade they are going in to, not focusing on the business aspects as much. This is one of the main reasons why 85-90% of cosmetologists, nail technicians, massage therapists and service technicians are not in business 3 – 5 years after they have graduated. We all know a family member that went to cosmetology school that works only on friends and family.