- Exclusive bonus content
- Proven effective engaging learning method
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- Available on desktop, mobile and tablet
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Captions available in English, Portuguese, Dutch, German, Spanish, French and Swedish
What you will learn in this welding course
- Intro and bio
- Overview of what class will cover
- Materials & Tools
- Bird Sculpture with Rivets
Project 2 & 3:
- Welded Bird: "Pre-Flight"
- Welded Bird: "Blue Jay"
Project 4 & 5:
- Welded Bird: "Red Cardinal"
- Welded Bird: "Google Photos Bird"
- BONUS ITEM: Materials list
- BONUS ITEM: Chat transcript
- BONUS CLASS: Seahorse
About This sculpting course
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Curious Mondo: The Art of Welding Birds
Basic / Intermediate / Advanced
Sculptors, crafters, anyone who loves welding, sculpting, or want to start a new hobby or career
Learn how to create birds from cutlery
Requires a welding machine.
About the instructor
Michael Vivona born and raised on Long Island N.Y. Michael served as an engineer in the U.S Army from 2008-2012 and only after buying his own house finally had the proper space to create in. Michael started with vintage tins and utensils and that has slowly evolved into the bigger more complicated sculptures he's creating today. He has made and sold hundreds of sculptures to people all over the world and loves sharing his knowledge with curious people. You can see more of his work on Instagram @vivona_Art Facebook @vivonaart or his website vivonaart.com