How to Make a Tree of Life with Textile Fabric Hardener!
Free LIVE Training with
Reserve your spot
-- it's Free!
Live and Free*: Nov 23 & 24th, 2020!
from 11:00am-2pm EST
(8-11am PT, 9-12pm MT, 10-1pm CT,
4-7pm GMT, 5-8pm BST)
About the course
In this course you will learn:
- How to make a free standing tree about 60cm (24”) tall
- How to make a man and woman as the trunk of the tree
- How to use Paverpol and Paverplast.
- How to use relief decoration for texture
- How to make leaves and branches
About The Instructor
Brenda has been doing crafts with her mom since she was little. Then in 1995 Brenda wanted to go further and turn it into art by taking short college courses with ceramics, 2D art and as many other courses she could find, and then went on to the art colleges by attending ACAD in Calgary and Red Deer College.
In 2005 Brenda was introduced to a sculptural fabric hardener from Holland called Paverpol. In 2006, she took her certification training and has now earned her MPPT from the company. She started her company in 2006 near Blackfalds, Alberta.
Brenda became a full time artist/distributor/teacher in paverpol sculpture for Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. She's held about 4 art retreats every summer from 2010 – 2016 and then moved to British Columbia.
- Jury Award New York Gallery – St Sebastian – 2008
- Fundraiser piece raised $4,200.00 – 2008
- Best of ’11 in Art & Print with Home Stars
- Best of ’12 in Art & Print with Home Stars
- Taught at Casa Buena Art retreat in Mexico 2014, 2015
- “Womanition” magazine – 2009
- Womanition book “Women in Progress” -2009
- Red Deer Advocate – 2008
- Paverpol distributor/teacher/ trainer for Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba 2007- 2016
- Art Exposed 2020 - Kamloops, BC Honourable mention -2020