Reserve your spot
-- it's Free!
Live and Free*:
Feb. 3, 4, and 5, 2020!
from 11:00am-2pm ET
(8-11am PT, 9-12pm MT, 10-1pm CT)
About the course
During this course you will learn:
- Choosing glass for succulents and florals
- Assembling layered 3-D projects
- Making your own forms for shaping succulents and florals
- Creating a solid foundation
- Cleaning a delicate, detailed project
- Choosing containers and…
- Creating arrangements with your succulents
About The Instructor
Red Dragon Glass Art
Cheryl started working with stained glass in 2005. She uses her background in graphic design and combines kiln formed glass to create original, fun and unique designs. Cheryl works in both foil and lead methods of stained glass, creating original designs, three dimensional creations and lead restorations. She is an affiliate member of the Stained Glass Association of America and former president of the Glass Art Guild of Utah. Her commission work and restorations can be found is private residences and businesses across the United States.