Stained Glass Star Lantern!
Free LIVE Training w/ Cheryl Peterson
Reserve your spot
-- it's Free!
Live and Free*: August 2-4, 2021!
from 11:00am-2pm EST
(8-11am PT, 9-12pm MT, 10-1pm CT,
3-6pm GMT, 4-7pm BST)
About the course
Make a stunning 3D star lantern using the foil method (also known as Tiffany style) of stained glass. These stars make great gifts. Use them as holiday décor or all year round. Combine your glass choice with clear or colored lights for extra “wow” factor.
Learn more about:
- Choosing glass for star lantern
- Assembling a 3D project
- A variety of decorative trims using, ball chain, twisted wire, or twisted lead
- Making “barrel” hinges to create an access panel in your star
- Choosing which fairy lights produce the lighting affect you’re after
- Different ideas to display your completed star
About The Instructor
Cheryl started working with stained glass in 2005. She uses her background in graphic design and combines kiln formed glass to create original, fun and unique designs. Cheryl works in both foil and lead methods of stained glass, creating original designs, three dimensional creations and lead restorations. She is an affiliate member of the Stained Glass Association of America and former president of the Glass Art Guild of Utah. Her commission work and restorations can be found is private residences and businesses across the United States.