Advanced Stained Glass – 4-Panel Lamp with Cheryl Peterson
Don't miss out -- Order This Course Today!
FREE Live Broadcast!
Live and Free*:
February 4th, 5th, and 6th!
from 11:00am-2pm EDT
(8-11am PDT, 9-12pm MDT, 10-1pm CDT)
4-Panel Stained Glass Lamp Kit
- A. 5” Foam wedges
- B. Adhesive back sheet foil 4” x 5”
- C. 4-sided vase cap 2 ¾”
- D. Copper foil – 36 gauge 12” x 3”
- E. Quick-set Solder – 1 oz (18 “)
- F. 16 Gauge bare copper wire – 60”
- G. 20 Gauge bare copper wire – 18”
- H. Copper back foil – 1 roll, 7/32” wide
- I. 1/8” Single wall U copper came 4ea, 12 ¾”
*This live and free course is available for free only during the live broadcast, and it does not include bonus materials such as supplies list, additional tools and resources, access to the bonus classes, etc.
About the course
Make an heirloom lampshade that can be passed down and treasured by generations to come. We’ll learn how to design a 4-panel lampshade using the foil method (also known as Tiffany style) of stained glass. We’ll discuss design elements that will create strength as well as beauty. We’ll use wire to reinforce the lampshade and improve durability and use sheet foil to create additional design elements.
During this course you will learn:
- Panel lampshade design and construction
- Tips and tricks for assembling 3-D projects
- Decorative soldering techniques
- Adding dimension to a panel lampshade with sheet copper foil elements
- The difference between a vase cap and a spider and other lamp anatomy
- Reinforcing and assembling a lampshade with wire
- Options for finishing of the bottom edge of a lampshade
- Clean, patina and wax a lampshade
*The live and free course does not give you a certificate of completion, additional tools and resources, access to the bonus classes, and one-on-one with the instructors. These perks are only available in the paid version of the course.