Advanced Stained Glass – 4-Panel Lamp
Free LIVE Training with
Reserve your spot
-- it's Free!
*The live and free course does not give you a certificate of completion, additional tools and resources, access to the bonus classess, and one-on-one with the instructors. These perks are only available in the paid version of the course.
About the course
During this course you will learn:
- Panel lampshade design and construction
- Tips and tricks for assembling 3-D projects
- Decorative soldering techniques
- Adding dimension to a panel lampshade with sheet copper foil elements
- The difference between a vase cap and a spider and other lamp anatomy
- Reinforcing and assembling a lampshade with wire
- Options for finishing of the bottom edge of a lampshade
- Clean, patina and wax a lampshade
About The Instructor
Red Dragon Glass Art
Cheryl started working with stained glass in 2005. She uses her background in graphic design and combines kiln formed glass to create original, fun and unique designs. Cheryl works in both foil and lead methods of stained glass, creating original designs, three dimensional creations and lead restorations. She is an affiliate member of the Stained Glass Association of America and former president of the Glass Art Guild of Utah. Her commission work and restorations can be found is private residences and businesses across the United States.
Live and Free*:
February 4th, 5th, and 6th!
from 11:00am-2pm EST
(8-11am PST, 9-12pm MST, 10-1pm CST)