Stained Glass Birdhouses!
Free LIVE Training with
Reserve your spot
-- it's Free!
Live and Free*: Feb. 21-23, 2022!
from 11:00am-2pm EDT
(8-11am PT, 9-12pm MT, 10-1pm CT,
4-7pm GMT, 5-8pm BST)
About the course
Enhance your garden with a colorful stained glass birdhouse. Create a beautiful and functional (and safe) home for your backyard birds out of stained glass. Hang it from a tree limb or attach it to a post and wait for wait for the birds to nest!
- Find out what makes your birdhouse environmentally safe for birds.
- Customize your birdhouse to attract different species of songbirds.
- Learn where and how to reinforce your birdhouse.
- Use decorative foil and embellishments to enhance your design.
- How to hang or mount your birdhouse
About The Instructor
Cheryl started working with stained glass in 2005. She uses her background in graphic design and combines kiln formed glass to create original, fun and unique designs. Cheryl works in both foil and lead methods of stained glass, creating original designs, three dimensional creations and lead restorations. She is an affiliate member of the Stained Glass Association of America and former president of the Glass Art Guild of Utah. Her commission work and restorations can be found is private residences and businesses across the United States.