Sculpting a Simple Ball-Jointed Doll
Free LIVE training w/ Apryl Jensen
Reserve your spot
-- it's Free!
FREE Broadcast Replay:
July 29, 30, and 31!
from 11:00am-2pm ET
(8-11am PT, 9-12pm MT, 10-1pm CT)
About the course
You will Learn:
- How to Create a Head Armature
- How to to Sculpt a Child-like face
- How to Use and Insert Inset Eyes
- How to Sculpt Hands and Feet
- How to Sculpt the Torso and Limbs
- How to Create Ball-Joints and Sockets
- How to Sand and Prepare each Piece
- How to Blush your Doll for Realism
- How to String your Doll Together
- How to Pose your Ball-Jointed Doll
About The Instructor
Apryl discovered the art of polymer clay over ten years ago, and has been in love with sculpting figurative dolls ever since. She is the owner of Johnston Original ArtDolls and the ProSculpt Clay Company. She is well known for her fairy and fantasy art videos at MakingFairies.com. She runs an informative sculpting newsletter with over 10,000 subscribers, and a YouTube Channel (aprylian) with 130 sculpting tips videos and over 29,000 subscribers. Apryl lives in the rocky mountains of Utah and is the mother of six amazing children.