Sculpting a Baby
Free LIVE training w/ Apryl Jensen
Reserve your spot
-- it's Free!
*The live and free course does not give you a certificate of completion, additional tools and resources, access to the bonus classess, and one-on-one with the instructors. These perks are only available in the paid version of the course.
About the course
In this course, I will show you how to sculpt a toddler-aged baby in a crawling pose. She will have little angel wings coming out of her back made from feathers and other mixed media. She will measure about 5-6 inches long (when measured as standing) and between 3-4 inches as we sculpt her into her crawling pose on all fours.
I will show you how to sculpt a face, give her life-like eyes, and how to sculpt each part of the anatomy, including tiny little chubby hands and feet. She will be full of detail, down to her tiny toenails.
This little fairy is a one of a kind art doll and these are very popular to make. Babies and fairies are favorites for everyone, and to combine them together is a real treat.
You will learn:
- How to Work with Polymer Clay
- How to Sculpt a 5-6 " Baby Fairy in ProSculpt Polymer Clay.
- We'll go through all the landmarks and show you how to keep your baby looking like a baby.
- How to Gauge Scale for a Baby Fairy
- How to Create an Adorable Expression and Face
- How to Sculpt the Entire Body (Fully-Sculpted Body), including chubby arms and legs, an adorable bottom, and round little tummy.
- How to Sculpt Tiny Hands and Feet
- How to Sculpt Tiny Toe and Finger Nails
- How to Bake and Cure the Doll Properly
- How to Make Feathery Angel Wings
- How to Apply Mohair for Toddler Aged Dolls
About The Instructor
Apryl discovered the art of polymer clay over ten years ago, and has been in love with sculpting figurative dolls ever since. She is the owner of Johnston Original ArtDolls and the ProSculpt Clay Company. She is well known for her fairy and fantasy art videos at MakingFairies.com. She runs an informative sculpting newsletter with over 10,000 subscribers, and a YouTube Channel (aprylian) with 130 sculpting tips videos and over 29,000 subscribers. Apryl lives in the rocky mountains of Utah and is the mother of six amazing children.
Live and Free*:
May 7th, 8th, and 9th!
from 11:00am-2pm EST (8am-11am PST)
May 7th, 8th, and 9th!
from 9pm-12am EST (6pm-9pm PST)