Foam Rubber Puppet Construction and Character Creation
FREE Live Broadcast!
Live and Free*:
February 18th, 19th, and 20th!
from 11:00am-2pm EDT
(8-11am PDT, 9-12pm MDT, 10-1pm CDT)
*This live and free course is available for free only during the live broadcast, and it does not include bonus materials such as supplies list, additional tools and resources, access to the bonus classes, etc.
About the course
Learn to build a professional, camera-ready puppet for TV, film, and theater. The course will include:
- Step-by-step instructions for creating a flexible and strong foam rubber skeleton
- Techniques for seamlessly covering the foam rubber with fabric
- Creating airbrushed highlights and shadows without an airbrush
- Methods for creating eyes that radiate with life and character
- Tips for designing characters with strong expression that leave a lasting impression
- ....and much more!
*The live and free course does not give you a certificate of completion, additional tools and resources, access to the bonus classes, and one-on-one with the instructors. These perks are only available in the paid version of the course.