How to Start, Monetize and Mass Distribute Podcasts and Web Shows
In Depth Training + Distribution Service!
Share with your friends:
What You Will Get
Seriously, here's what happens:
About the instructors
Shahar and Nashlah Boyayan are the founders of Buzz Booster, a mother-daughter operated marketing consulting company that specializes in Brain Based Marketing for Small Businesses.
Their mission is to help business owners and entrepreneurs achieve long lasting prosperity. They know what it takes to build a business from scratch and have helped hundreds of businesses grow.
- We've had our own, very successful show since 2008. Way before people even understood the concept.
- Our shows are syndicated on Roku, Boxee, Samsung TV, Yahoo Connected TVs and more!
- According to the 3rd party tool TubeMogul we're in the top 40 shows of our category!
- We have an average of 20K viewers each week... that's 20K more people each week than you'll ever reach through Facebook!
- We're doing it ourselves! We're not just regurgitating information we read somewhere... we're giving you the steps from us being in the trenches.
- We have implemented new shows for clients in many different industries such as: business, arts, relationship advice, technology, self-improvement, hobbies, etc.
About This Program
Having a podcast today, video or audio will position you as the expert in your field, create a following and open new doors.
Podcasting is easy, fun, profitable and one of the best tools to market a business.
It's a fact, you can have your own TV Show without investing an arm and a leg. As a result you can become an icon in your industry, a leader of leaders, and have that very same show broadcast on the internet and on TV. You already know online video is extremely popular and on the rise (remember, more than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube every month), but combining these videos to being broadcasted on actual television takes this to a whole new level. Your TV show on multiple platforms: Traditional TV, Tablets, Smartphones, Online, Apple TV and on iTunes.