How to Create a Heron Paverpol (Fabric Hardener) Sculpture
Free LIVE Training with
Reserve your spot
-- it's Free!
*The live and free course does not give you a certificate of completion, additional tools and resources, access to the bonus classess, and one-on-one with the instructors. These perks are only available in the paid version of the course.
About the course
Is your yard a boring landscape? Imagine a 4 ½ foot heron standing in your garden, keeping watch over your flowers and vegetables in the summer, and providing beauty all winter! This class is a great way to take some time for yourself, or get together with a friend for a fun experience.
In this course we will build a Heron sculpture from beginning to end. Topics covered include:
- Building the structure and form of your heron
- How to create a concrete base to provide your heron with a solid foundation
- Cutting the t-shirts and wrapping the bird with Paverpol and fabric
- Shaping your sculpture using wire, Styrofoam, aluminum foil and t-shirts
- How to create different textures with wrapping techniques
- How to add color and highlight to your bird, to give it even more character
- Dry brush techniques to make your sculpture more dramatic.
- …and more!
About The Instructor
Beverly Oliwa is a certified Paverpol instructor based out of Edmonton, Alberta. She attended the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology where she took a dressmaking and tailoring program and used her creative talents creating custom clothing. Most recently she has taken her passion for working with fabrics into sculpting statues with Paverpol and has completed her certification as a Paverpol Instructor with a Studio also based in Alberta. At the age of 60 I have finally found my passion Beverly founded Creative Fire Studio, teaches Paverpol classes, and would love to introduce you to this wonderful creative medium. She firmly believes that everybody has a “Creative Fire” that burn within them and is excited to help you explore it with this medium
Live and Free*:
Oct. 22nd, 23rd, and 24th!
from 11:00am-2pm EDT
(8-11am PDT, 9-12pm MDT, 10-1pm CDT)
*NOTE: There will be no evening replay for this course.