MARATHON REPLAY: How to Create a 10 inch Pose-able Needle Felt Doll
Free*: Nov. 8-10, 2021
from 11:00am-2pm EDT
(8-11am PT, 9am-12pm MT, 10am-1pm CT, 4-7pm GMT, 5-8pm BST)
*This live and free course is available for free only during the live broadcast, and it does not include bonus materials such as supplies list, additional tools and resources, access to the bonus classes, etc.
About the course
Learn the process and techniques needed to create a needle felt pose-able doll! This class will cover the step by step process with easy to understand instructions for sculpting a female face, hairstyle, body construction, costuming and a freestanding base installation. Students will gain the understanding of materials and tools used to create this doll. This class is beneficial both to beginners and experienced needle felters who wish to gain greater proficiency.
In this class, you will learn how to make a female pose-able doll with internal wire armature from start to finish!
You will learn:
- Which type of wool, supplies and tools to use.
- How to plan out body scale.
- How to construct her internal wire armature.
- How to fashion a female face using wool and acrylic eyes and eye lashes.
- How to style her hairdo using natural sheep curly locks.
- How to make her hands and feet/shoes.
- How to bring her body parts together to form a complete figure.
- How to dress her up with wool, lace and trims.
- How to attach her on to a base.
- Plus plenty of useful needle felting tips!
*This live and free course is available for free only during the live broadcast, and it does not include bonus materials such as supplies list, additional tools and resources, access to the bonus classes, etc. These perks are only available in the paid version of the course.