- 6+ Video lessons in HD
- Exclusive bonus content
- 30-day access to instructor
- Available on desktop, mobile and tablet
- Over 6 hours of in-depth instructions
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- Captions available in English, Portuguese, Dutch, German, Spanish, French and Swedish
What you will learn:
- Bonus Class: TBD
About the course
In this exciting course Lise is going to share her breakthrough techniques to creating an elegant mixed-media sculpture.
Among other things you will learn:
- How to apply bead and mini stones decorations
- How to make a crinoline for ballgowns
- Make hairdo with Relief decoration
- Create a twisted bolero made with wrappers
- Create a standing armature (no legs)
- Tricks to create a purse or other accessories
- ...and more!
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Curious Mondo: Mixed Media Ballgown Lady
Basic / Intermediate / Advanced
Artists, anyone who loves fiber and sculpting or want to start a new hobby or career
Learn how to create a fabric statuette with mixed media techniques.
About the instructor
Born in Montreal, Lise St-Cyr studied at Sherbrooke University. She started her watercolor debuts as a portraitist and executed more than 60 portraits since 1991. She discovers watercolor on canvas - different from paper, this medium brings her spontaneity and freedom. She is inspired by her world trips, the different themes that live in her bring her to discover new horizons.
Lise St-Cyr has done many solo and group exhibitions and is represented in several galleries in Quebec and Miami and Portugal. She is a member of the Canadian Watercolor Association, Figurative Art Institute and the Lakeshore Association of artists.