The Basics of Macrame and Macra-Weave Wall Hanging Decor!
Free LIVE Training w/ Becca Dye
Reserve your spot
-- it's Free!
Live and Free*: Nov 30 - Dec 2, 2020!
from 11:00am-2pm EST
(8-11am PT, 9-12pm MT, 10-1pm CT,
4-7pm GMT, 5-8pm BST)
About the course
Learn the basics of macrame - a few different types of knots and how to combine them into one beautiful wall-hanging piece. Then you’ll learn how to weave different colors of yarn into your piece, how to trim, finalize, and prep your piece for display.
- Learn basic macrame knots.
- How to incorporate all the different knots together into one wall-hanging.
- How to create a balanced piece, with alternating white spaces and knots.
- Learn how to weave colored yarn into your piece.
- Learn how to tie off the yarn and the macrame cords.
- Learn how to finish off the piece, trim your cords and yarn, and prepare it for hanging.
About The Instructor
I’m Becca Dye, I’m from Heber Utah and now live in Roosevelt, Utah (a very small town) on my husband’s cattle ranch. I have always loved all things creative. In college, I studied the fine arts andcreated a few charcoal drawings that were in an art show. Then I went on to study graphic design and graduated with a degree at USU. I have been a freelance graphic designer ever since, and love to try
new crafts whenever possible!