Lost Wax Casting
Free LIVE Training with
Reserve your spot
-- it's Free!
Live and Free*:
March 4, 5, and 6!
from 11:00am-2pm EST
(8-11am PST, 9-12pm MST, 10-1pm CST)
*The live and free course does not give you a certificate of completion, additional tools and resources, access to the bonus classess, and one-on-one with the instructors. These perks are only available in the paid version of the course.
About the course
During this course you will learn:
- Understanding how wax designing works
- Creation of a three-dimensional piece
- The proper setup and placement of designs.
- Placement of a spruce in preparation for mold making and casting.
- Burnout process.
- Firing of the kiln and melting of the metals.
- Overall finishing techniques of designs.