Interviewing: Secrets from Both Sides of the Desk
with Russell Lookadoo
- 10+ Video lessons in HD
- Exclusive bonus content
- 30-day access to instructor
- Over 10 hours of in-depth instructions
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- Available on desktop, mobile and tablet
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
What you will learn:
- About the Instructor
- Overview of Course
- Importance of the Hiring/Selection Process: Culture, Does It matter in Hiring?, Impact, Cost of Turnover, Tangible, Intangible
- Overview of The Process: Need Assessment, Specifying Need, Recruiting, Selection, Hiring, On-Boarding
- Needs Assessment: SWOT”s”, Likes/Dislikes
- Defining The Position: Purpose, Duties, Compensation
- Recruiting: Advertising, Content, Culture, Placement, Outsourcing, Screening Resumes
- Selection: Interview Types, Hierarchy, Linear, Group, Panel, IV Questions, Testing, Assessments
- Jibber Jobber
- Hiring/Making an Offer - Negotiation: Background Checks, Credentials, Credit, Criminal/SOR, DMV, SSN, Reference Checking, One Question, Offer Letters
On Boarding: Importance, Be Ready, Two Phases, Culture and Compass, Videos
- Interview Questions
- Job Description Form
- Orientation Checklist
About the course
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Business | Curious Mondo: Interviewing: Secrets from Both Sides of the Desk
Basic / Intermediate / Advanced
Someone who needs to plan a wedding.
Successfully conduct yourself throughout the entire job hunting journey.
About the instructor
Russell is the HR Guy for small businesses. His firm, HRchitecture, specializes in helping business leaders accomplish their goals by effectively using their teams. Russell brings three decades of experience designing Human Resources solutions that achieve business strategies in varied organizations ranging from a small manufacturer to the nation’s second largest bank.
Since 2005, Russell has enjoyed focusing on small businesses and has honed his skills in family business matters, partnership disputes and other challenges unique to small privately-owned companies.
He is the only consultant in the area to combine his broad corporate Human Resources background with a decade of practical business advising with small businesses. This unique combination allows Russell to work closely with business owners and key leaders to find solutions to their business challenges and align the personal vision of the owner with that of the companies.
Russell holds the Senior Professional in Human Resources designation from the Society of Human Resources Management and earned the Certified Compensation Professional designation from World at Work. Russell attended the University of North Carolina on the prestigious Morehead-Cain Scholarship and graduated with a Bachelor’s in Industrial Relations. Visit his website at www.theHRGuy.biz