How to Plan a Wedding on a Budget
with Shalyn Sanders
- 10+ Video lessons in HD
- Exclusive bonus content
- 30-day access to instructor
- Over 10 hours of in-depth instructions
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- Available on desktop, mobile and tablet
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
What you will learn:
- Budget - How to help you get the best deals, save money make memorable choices
- Date - How to choose the right date for your event, plan around events & holidays to ensure your guests will show up
- How to Pick Your Colors
- Venue - How to chose a venue that will fit your budget, accommodate your guests, fit your theme style
- Ceremony - Where to have your ceremony, who will marry you, will it cost to have my ceremony at a different venue.
- Wedding Planner - Do I need to hire a wedding planner, costs, will hiring a planner relieve my stress that day?
- Florist - How to save money when hiring a florist, flower choices, delivery, costs
- Photographer / Videographer - How to avoid extra costs when hiring a photographer, poses, cutting costs.
- Catering - How to chose the right food for your event, save money, match foods to your theme
- Wedding Gowns - How to chose the right dress, how to save costs on gown, how to chose accessories for your dress
- Brides Maid Gowns - How to chose the right gowns for your brides maids, how to save money, chasing the right colors.
- Flower Girl Dresses - Where to buy dresses for your flower girls, who purchases them, what will work for your event.
- Invitations - How to save money on invitations, what style to look for, when to send them out to your guests.
- Tuxedos vs Suits - How to chose either a tuxedo or a suit, saving money, what colors work for your event
- Thank You Gifts - Who receives TY gifts, what you should give, how much should you spend
- Rings - How to chose the right ring for your husband or wife, how to save money, what style matches your tastes.
- Salon - How to chose the right salon for your bridal hair, nail and makeup needs
- The Wedding Cake - flavors, styles, sizes, pricing, fake cakes
- Miscellaneous - Sendoff, limo, etc.
About the course
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Business | Curious Mondo: How to Plan a Wedding
Basic / Intermediate / Advanced
Someone who needs to plan a wedding.
Learn how to plan a wedding.
About the instructor
I have been a Weddings and events coordinator for the past 27 years. I enjoy creating new and fun ideas for the bride to be. Being creative in wedding day designs is one of my favorite things. Designing a wedding that is affordable yet elegant is Awesome. My desire for anyone planning a wedding, to have the best time with the planning process of putting on the biggest party of your life. It's a great adventure.