Granite Birds and Objects with Fabric Hardener!
Free LIVE Training with Lise St-Cyr
Reserve your spot
-- it's Free!
Live and Free*: March 15-16, 2021
from 11:00am-2pm EST
(8-11am PT, 9-12pm MT, 10-1pm CT,
3-6pm GMT, 4-7pm BST)
About the course
In this course you will learn:
- How to make birds with aluminium foil
- Prepare them for granite application
- How to make Paverplast mix
- How to make the Granite mixture
- Granite application
- Prepare recycled objects made of glass or wood
- Granite application on objects
- How to make Rose Clay
- How to make a flower with rose clay
- How to color your Granite flake mixture
- How to apply your Rose Clay decoration
- ...and more!
About The Instructor
Born in Montreal, Lise St-Cyr studied at Sherbrooke University. She started her watercolor debuts as a portraitist and executed more than 60 portraits since 1991. She discovers watercolor on canvas - different from paper, this medium brings her spontaneity and freedom. She is inspired by her world trips, the different themes that live in her bring her to discover new horizons.
Lise St-Cyr has done many solo and group exhibitions and is represented in several galleries in Quebec and Miami and Portugal. She is a member of the Canadian Watercolor Association, Figurative Art Institute and the Lakeshore Association of artists.