Glass and Silver Fusion with Jan Harris Smith
Order This Course Today!
FREE Broadcast Replay!
March 18th, 19th, and 20th!
from 11:00am-2pm EDT
(8-11am PDT, 9-12pm MDT, 10-1pm CDT)
About the course
In this course, you will learn how to take sheet glass and dichroic glass and turn them into beautiful cabochons to include in your jewelry!
- How to use basic glass tools
- What are the properties and types of dichroic and reactive art glass frits
- How to use silver foil in glass
- How to combine clear and solid color glass w/ dichroic and reactive glass to
- create cabochons that mimic natural stones such as opal and turquoise.
- Firing schedules for jewelry sized glass
- How to use basic metal working tools
- Basic skills for soldering
- How to saw metal shapes
- How to make wire prongs
- How to make a bezel
- How to make a bail
- Finishing techniques for your metal
- And much, much more!
*The live and free course does not give you a certificate of completion, additional tools and resources, access to the bonus classes, and one-on-one with the instructors. These perks are only available in the paid version of the course.